In this podcast we are talking to Mr.Vikram who was born in a Marwari family. He Studied in four different schools in 2 different cities as his father travelled for work. He was always above average academically and in extra-curricular activities. His purpose was to wear a uniform in his life and armed forces was his 1st choice, when that did not happen, he got an opportunity in the next best thing. He was part of the 1st Dual stream cadet batch which was sponsored by Maersk with campus at AMET, Chennai and so his merchant navy career started. In this interesting podcast he shares his deep love for the sea, his plunge into the entrepreneurship ocean, his mistakes and his reasons of why he wanted to pitch to the sharks and the process.
This podcast gives an opportunity to get into Vikram’s thought process and also has many advises for seafarers who are looking to come ashore and for to be seafarers equally!.
His website: https://mavispantry.com/
His Shark Tank Episode: https://www.mxplayer.in/show/watch-shark-tank-india/season-1/lifechanging-ideas-online-f3f92184f998b228ea9803c730475da3 (15th minute)
Myself Vijayaraghavan having been in the maritime industry for 27 years out which 15 years in shore in the manning department. This channel is my way of giving back to the industry something which has given me So Much!! I request all share this video to all whom you feel would benefit from the information provided.
Also : 1) Kindly comment and let me know of any other topic,you would like to know more about with regards to manning and for seafarers related to manning
2) Kindly comment and let me know if the topic covered was easy to understand and well presented so that self could provide better content
3) Kindly share the content with others who might be interested in knowing the topic.
You can always write to us @ email@example.com
Maritime platform is a platform for the maritime industry which has many faces:
1) A video sharing platform-Everyone can create an account and start uploading videos instantly!! (www.maritimeplatform.com)
2) A Question and Answer platform where one could ask questions to the whole Maritime fraternity and experts in the industry could assist on the queries-I personally try to reply as many as possible (www.seafarersclan.com)
3) A blogging site on all the relevant and recent topics and continuously updated(www.seafarersblog.com)
4) A platform for seeking SHORE jobs in the maritime industry(www.shipshorejob.com/careers) .
kindly do visit the websites and provide your valuable feedback
Our handles: 1) Twitter : @Maritimepfm
2) LinkedIn : @maritimeplatform join
3) Facebook : @Maritimeplatform
4) Instagram : @maritimeplatform