This video covers the details to be checked in the sea service section of the seafarer's CV.This video is a part of a series of videos covering the full recruiting cycle of the seafarers.Watch till the end of this very informative video!
Myself Vijayaraghavan having been in the maritime industry for 27 years out which 15 years in shore in the manning department. This channel is my way of giving back to the industry something which has given me So Much!! I request all share this video to all whom you feel would benefit from the information provided.
1) Kindly comment and let me know of any other topic,you would like to know more about with regards to manning and for seafarers related to manning
2) Kindly comment and let me know if the topic covered was easy to understand and well presented so that self could provide better content
3) Kindly share the content with others who might be interested in knowing the topic.
Maritime platform is a platform for the maritime industry which has many faces:
1) A video sharing platform-Everyone can create an account and start uploading videos instantly!! (www.maritimeplatform.com)
2) A Question and Answer platform where one could ask questions to the whole Maritime fraternity and experts in the industry could assist on the queries-I personally try to reply as many as possible (www.seafarersclan.com)
3) A blogging site on all the relevant and recent topics and continuously updated(www.seafarersblog.com)
4) A platform for seeking SHORE jobs in the maritime industry(www.shipshorejob.com/careers) .
kindly do visit the websites and provide your valuable feedback Our handles:
1) Twitter : @Maritimepfm
2) Linkedin : @maritimeplatform join
3) Facebook : @Maritimeplatform
4) Instagram : @maritimeplatform