Flag in the maritime parlance has many meanings and that what I am covering in this 1st video in a series of videos.
Me Vijayaraghavan having been in the maritime industry for 27 years out which 15 years in shore in the manning department. This channel is my way of giving back to the industry something which has given me So Much!!
I request all your support and guide me on topics and what you feel about my videos -great/good/bad or ugly.
Maritime platform is a platform for the maritime industry which has many faces:
1) A video sharing platform-Everyone can create an account and start uploading videos instantly!! (www.maritimeplatform.com)
2) A Question and Answer platform where one could ask questions to the whole Maritime fraternity and experts in the industry could assist on the queries-I personally try to reply as many as possible (www.seafarersclan.com)
3) A blogging site on all the relevant and recent topics and continuously updated(www.seafarersblog.com)
4) A platform for seeking SHORE jobs in the maritime industry(www.shipshorejob.com/careers) .
kindly do visit the websites and provide your valuable feedback Our handles: 1) Twitter : @Maritimepfm
2) Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/maritimeplatform-join-7433161b9/
3) Facebook : @Maritimeplatform
#Maritime, #Maritime Platform, #Ship, #Shipping, #marine ,#Flag, #Flag State, #certificate, #Seafarer, #crew management